It has been quite sometime since I posted. Alot has been going on in the Cunningham family. As everyone knows we are moving to Norman, OK. And of course I have had mixed emotions. It has always been Rob and I's dream to one day live in Norman again. It was our first home...we were married there, we can't wait for Cooper to grow up there and we are so excited to be moving on to this new phase in our life.
So here is a quick reminder of some of the things we loved about living in Dallas.
3663 Janlyn- Coopers First House
Chillin with AJ
Lessons from Nolan
Hammett Family Dinners
Cousin Phil's loud raspy voice :) at the office
Grandmother & Grandad's babysitting skills
Aunt Pat
The Peanut Gallery and all of Cooper's wonderful Teachers
and watched this moving van take it all to a storage unit in Norman
and thanks to some very wonderful sellers we will be moving into this beautiful home in Norman....just as soon as we have some work done.
Until then we will be baseing ourselves at Grandmother & Grandad's and Rick & Linda's....So pretty soon we can say Home Sweet Home!

4 comments:
welcome to norman!! we are so glad you're here! we'll have to get the kiddos together at the pool soon!
What a sweet post and what a great job of packing...it looks so organized!
We love your new house and we look forward to spending more time with you guys!
Can Scott and I move in? Looks like you have plenty of room! We are so glad that you guys are back! Hope to see you soon!
I will miss you! Even though we didn't get together much here in Dallas it was still the idea of just knowing you were here.
You'll have a blast back in Norman and we can come see you when I visit my in-laws in Moore. Good luck!
Post a Comment