Sunday, August 10, 2008

Coco Loco Shower

On Saturday my best friends the "Coco's" threw Cooper & I a shower. I was wonderful...I am so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life and I know they will be such wonderful role models for me as a mother & Cooper too! All of our mom's were there and we even got a group picture...I don't think we have done that since Rob & I's wedding. We are getting closer & closer to being ready for Cooper to get here.

Coco's & sons

Mom & Belinda

Colton Whitmire

The Cake

Diaper Cake from Kristin & Mrs. Hodge

Check out these gifts for Cooper

Handmade by Cathie Shaw

Dr. Cooper Cunningham

Coco's and our moms
To everyone that came on Saturday....thank you. I can't express how much it means to me to have such a wonderful support system!!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS