Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday Showers!!!

After getting home from Oklahoma at 2am followed by the Ford's of course. We woke up to prepare ourselves for my last shower. Joe & Rob left early to play golf at Craig Ranch (a favor called into the ever generous Steph). Rob's mom & Aunt Margaret got into town around 11:30 and went to lunch with my mom at Houston's. I was very excited because Margaret hadn't seen our house yet and it is even better now that we have a nursery. Katie and I spent the morning getting ready for the shower and playing with her little girl Jaynie (11 months). We arrived at Amanda's house around 2pm just as everyone got there. Amanda has this beautiful new home in Highland Park and it was the perfect place to host a shower. All kinds of people I love were there. My Aunt Pat came & our good friends the Park, Votchatzers, Ruthie & Patti and of course Belinda she drove all the way from Abilene. And one of the host Laura came in from Austin with her 4 week old baby girl Kennedy! She was stunning.
The host hit every detail even bringing all my favorite foods (hamburgers, queso, pumpkin cookies). And they surprised me with our bassinet. It is going to be so perfect when Cooper gets here because he can sleep in our room in it.
Here are some pictures for you too see. I hope to get some more of all the sweet babies that were there!


All the goodies from Tart


Melanie, Aunt Pat, Carla & Emily



Belinda, Gran & Ruthie


Gran, Ruthie, Patti & Cindy


Scrubs from Steph



Gran made this quilt for Cooper


Cooper's 1st Halloween Costume a Giraffe


AJ got me this wonderful Rocker for the back porch


Gran & her girls


Laura Park & Megan Votchatzer
(I used to babysit these girls)


Danni & Randi


Dad, Mimi (Aunt Margaret), Gigi & Mom


I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH
Amanda Shaw, Jessica Callahan, Laura Quintanilla, Steph Weibring, Noel Randall, Danielle McLaughlin, Katie Ford, & Auntie Jenny.
I love you all!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS