So Cooper is one lucky boy. Our good friend in Oklahoma City threw us an awesome couples shower on Saturday night. It was a very busy day.... Rob woke up early to meet Pollock so they could go and join the rest of the "menfolk" down in Norman for the Beta Theta Pi Annual Golf Tournament. They were defending champions..however unfortunetly they came in second this year. I got pampered all day. First Ashley Pollock cut & colored my hair (thank goodness it had been since Christmas). Then I drove down the street for a prenatal massage by Rob's step sister Shelly. She is definetly the best. I quickly changed clothes and drove down to the Varner's where the shower was. Rob and the rest of the golfers showed up soon afterwards. There were so many people there...I don't know how to express the graditude for them coming and being there for us. People even came up from Dallas. I posted a few pictures below.
Such a cute cake
(I have turned the toppers into Christmas ornaments)
Jaynie helped us open some of the gifts
Pollock's "Granny" made Cooper this afgan
1st Dirtbike outfit from AJ and Jeremiah
AJ gave Cooper his 1st Buzz Lightyear Toy
BIG THANKS TO THE HOSTS
Joe & Katie Ford, Matt & Ashley Pollock, Matt Allen, Nick Anderson, Bryson & Ilena Varner, Brandon & Allison Lee, Will Johnson, Steven & Allison Carter, Wade & Whitney Kovash, Ted & Rikki Downing, & Mike & Libby Elder
Our friends Rock!
1 comment:
We had so much fun hosting the shower! We can't wait to meet Cooper!
Post a Comment