Monday, August 4, 2008

33 weeks

On Friday I went for my Dr. Appointment. Things seem to be progressing normally. The Dr. thinks he weighs about 4lbs 14 oz. as you can tell from the picture below I am getting HUGE.

Here is Cooper's sonogram. If you look closely at the bottom you can see his chubby cheeks. Like mother, like son. I guarantee he will have a killer pouty face!
We have had an eventful weekend. I got a flat tire (spoiling movie night with Amanda), Rob worked a ton, we finished Cooper's closet, had yummy Burger's with Mark & Jessica, Jenny moved out into her new place with Zach, Toby sulked all Sunday because he missed Boss, & M-left this morning for Jeff's.

PS: Rob is very bummed about M leaving so say a little prayer for him.

3 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

We are all very excited for Cooper's arrival! Sorry to hear about MCat, though...that's a bummer.

Jessica N. said...

Caro, you look beautiful. I can't wait to see you at your shower!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS