Tuesday, July 15, 2014

June Happenings

In June I did a little landscaping 
 Ruthie enjoyed some sun.
 Coop celebrated Camille's Birthday
 Coops friend Carson stopped by for a quick visit while his mom was at an estate sale next door.
 Channing came and hung out while her mama shopped and her daddy worked.
 Ruthie tried her first rice cereal....we are still working on this.
 Lots of story time with daddy once he got back from Haiti.
 We went and visited the Fords for an afternoon. Georgia was not interested in pictures.
 at all...
 Katie and I's three and Annie's little one Sophie.  
 We met the Dixon's and Alexanders for dinner and I caught these 4 on a goodbye hug.
 Cooper has a "spot" in the back yard I catch him making his mark.
 He asked me to sit in the back with him.
 Sweet dreams sweet one.
 Someone applied for a passport!
 Lots of dinners outside.
 More story time with Daddy before he goes to work.
 Miss Thing found her feet!
 His passport expired already!!!
 Just a little time to snuggle.  
 Even Toby needs snuggles sometimes.
 Like father like son!
 Owen spent a day with us! They swam and jumped and splashed.
 and found the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile!
 Brody and Cooper think the invited throw a ball and try and catch it while I am jumping into the pool game.
Hotshot loved playing like Old Hollywood one evening at Twin Hills with the Varners.
I kissed this noggin as often as possible 
 Sno Cones for good behavior!
 Her new favorite thing to do..
Rob and I became "Finishers" of our first ever Idle Ironman ant the Y!
Its hard to believe summer is almost halfway over!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS