Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Welcome to Gabby's Splash Pad

We waited until the weekend after Georgia's birthday to have her party. Her only request was that is be pink. So I decided to create a splash pad on our back lawn.
I tried to decorate as best I could but there aren't a ton of birthday decorations that can get wet.
We were so overwhelmed with everyone that came to celebrate our little Hotshot. She even had a whole gaggle of guys to swoon over her.
The Magers even drove up for the day to help us party. Channing Pollock, Gabby and Addi had so much fun together.
These 3 are such a fun triplet. I am sad we won't be in class with Berk and Stella every day but we still have dance every week.
Of course Gabby wouldn't have it if her Uncle J wasn't there to share in her joy.
Addi and Gabby. Watch out world.
AJ and Uncle J granted her long time birthday wish...her very own Umbrella!
One last snapshot of the Cunningham's and Magers before they headed home.
Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate Georgia's 3rd Birthday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS