Gabby got to stay up a little late one night and w headed up to OKC to pick Daddy & Coop up at the airport. She got all dressed up in her jammies and some heels.
It just so happens Ilena and her kids flew in from Disney World 10 minutes before.
Gabby was sooooo excited to see her Daddy.
Look at Cooper and her running to hug.
Nick, Bryson and Rob had a great time at the Sikanni and I promise to get a blog up about their adventure soon.
She wouldn't let him out of her sight.
After a LATE night Cooper and I woke up bright and early and headed to Arcadia so he could leave on another adventure. A Motorcoach trip to Branson!
They stayed at a camp ground called Cooper Creek. How appropriate is that?
And he slept very soundly.
A little fishing with Cappy.
And coloring with Gigi.
The highlight of the trip was getting to go see the love show of Joseph!
Looks like Goliath mad an appearance too!
Rob and I got to go on a date Friday night to a fundraiser for the OU Golf Team. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.
These lovely ladies are too fun to be around.
Many thanks to Ryan and Becca Hybl for the invite.
That Saturday was the Annual Shish Ka Rob.
The kids took over the tent.
Third Place- Bryson Varner
2nd Place- Ted Downing
Grand Prize- Matt Allen!
Brody needed to cool off. He looks a lot like his dad here.
Joe and Katie were nice enough to invite us to join them and his parents for the game.
It was the 1st game Rob and I have been together in a LONG time.
I love this man and am so glad he is back home.
Thank you Fords!
Rob had to leave a little early to get to work. It was dark when we headed home and I snapped two quick pictures of our original stomping grounds.
They look pretty good!
Cooper got home Sunday evening and we had a quiet night at home. He had important things to do on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment