Saturday, October 26, 2013

Baby #3....is a .......

After 20 weeks of waiting Rob and I had the pleasure of going to our first appointment together at Dr. Palmer's office for Baby #3. And we are delighted to say...
#3 is a GIRL!!!!!
Honestly I was a bit shocked I really felt like it was going to be a boy. Cooper felt the same way.
I can't wait to show this video to him when he is older and freaking out about how his baby sister isn't old enough to graduate or get married. I should add that about 30 seconds after I hit "stop" he was just fine with the news. We reminded him Uncle Jeremiah and Uncle Zach have two sisters and he realized it was a pretty cool thing.
 
His reaction was the whole reason I wanted to find out. He had been praying for a baby brother and talking about it regularly. I didn't want this reaction in the hospital so I figured over ice cream was a little better.
 
Now he tells everyone..."Guess what? I am having another baby sister". All 4 of us can't wait to meet our new Baby Girl at the end of January. She is going to be so loved by her Big Brother and Big Sister.
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS