Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Phone Dump

I have been pretty bad at blogging this summer so as you can tell I am trying to catch up. Alot of my friends are "phone dumping" and I think it is about time I do that.
Coop and I on a lunch date at "The Sam". This Thunder hat is his new uniform.
 A birthday date with Halle Hofmann. Her birthday is June 17th and their parties were at the same time so we had a little party for them. I hope they grow up to be pledge sisters one day!
 We have been working on writing our name. If you look closely there is a C-O-O-P-E-R on that marker board (in no particular order)
 Lap time!
 Bed Head
 Beggers can't be choosers. They sit and wait for her to throw them some food. Which is usually every other bite.
 Her legs are still OUT OF CONTROL!
 Pool time!
 Lunch date with AJ at Chick-pa-play.
 Watching their dads eat chicken nuggets.
 Swim time with the Kovash's at Gallardia. It is so fun to watch Hudson and Cooper scheme.
 She is totally in love with her Uncle J.
The Pups got a haircut 
 they look like puppies
 but they are so much happier and so is my vacuum cleaner
 Playdate at Myraid Gardens
Swim lessons with Skyler! (note no puddle jumper) 
 Daddy Daycare. Dustin and Rob trying to watch the last five minutes of Breaking Bad.
 Up past our bedtime watching a little Doc McStuffins.
This is what life is all about right?

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS