Thursday, July 19, 2012

Peach Party Details!

I am still waiting on some of the birthday pictures but I wanted to get some of them up for Gran & Pops and Papa Jerry and Nana. Georgia's 1st Birthday fell on a Saturday so we were able to have her party on the actual day.
The weather was perfect. I wanted everything to go with the "Peach" theme and I went a bit over board but I was really happy with the results. And I think our little peach was perfect in her dress and bloomers handmade by Gran.
Welcome to the party!
I made CD's with all songs Georgia for everyone to take home. I called them "Gabby Tunes" 

MMMMmmmm, yummo Cake time.
I stole this knife idea from my friend Erin. I had it engraved with her birth date on it.
And my favorite ribbon cake from Nicolette's
I had big plans to have all food peach but quickly found out that there was not a huge amount of choices so I went with the color scheme instead.
We had peach cobbler, peaches n cream ice cream (Blue Bell of course), homemade vanilla ice cream (by Rob), peach cups, and peach salsa and tons of other orangy, peachy colored yummies.


My friends Saradee made these super cute cookies

Most of the party was out back




My friends Adrianna and Allison (reddirtartphotography.com) photographed the day for us. It was so nice to have someone else making sure it was all documented. We even had a photobooth- blog to come on that one.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS