Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Impromtu Birthday Party!

The weekend of the 16th Cooper and I were in Dallas for Jenny's shower so we missed our good friend Colton Whitmire's birthday party.....but we had a little party of our own for him. We stopped in and saw the Mager family. And I was greeted by these precious chubby cheeks
and this incredible smile. She even "Mama" for the first time while I was there!!!!
 Cooper & Nolan decided to throw Colton a Toy Story Party. They even dressed in costume. In fact this picture leaves me speechless.
They finished off their celebration watching Thomas...just a reminder of Colton's 2nd Birthday that they all spent together last March at "A Day with Thomas".
Happy Birthday Swwet Colton Whitmire!!! We are sorry we couldn't be there.
And thank you Magers for letting us stop in on our way home to celebrate with y'all!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being there in spirit! I love the Buzz and Woody picture!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS