Check out my precious boys
Then it was off to Bricktown (downtown OKC) for a nice dinner at Nonna's with Rob's family. It was very yummy and very fancy....I don't think we will be going to anymore restaurants with table cloths and Cooper for a while.
Rick ordered a salad and this is what he got
Check it out...it is a "Salad in a Hole"
Several people had to take Cooper on some stroles around Bricktown while we ate. He wasn't patient enough to sit at the table.
It was a great time!!! And a perfect restaurant for adults :).
Coop, me, Gigi & Cappy, Shelly & Justin, Rob and AJ
Cooper was a little wired when we got home so we were up for a while with him. He wanted to play with his doctor kit....
good thing we have someone that knows how to use these things
The next morning we slept in....Cooper didn't wake up until 9:30. Happy Birthday Mommy! We spent the day at home just hanging out...Jenny brought over some Ice Cream cupcakes! They were yummy. Then we had a cookout with some friends to celebrate. The Pollocks, Varners, Carters, Carams & Hofmanns all came to celebrate with us. It was a really good time. I didn't charge my camera battery so I only got a couple of pictures.
Getting some cuddle time with sweet baby Channing
Rob talking some golf with the guys
(Coop & Addi wanted to come out back)
Cooper, Brody & Meg loved the slide we put out back for the night.
I got my wish.....an Ice Cream Cake
(in fact I am eating the last piece as I type)
Since it was a school night everyone had to get home as early as possible. Coop wasn't ready to come in so we let him watch a little TV on the patio
We all headed to Dallas on Friday after Coop got out of school....dogs and all. The traffic was terrible but we made it to the next celebration. Dinner at Toulous on Knox with the Hammett Family. This was a BIG celebration not only were we celebrating my brithday but AJ turned 24, Danielle (Uncle Z girlfriend) is turning 28 and Grandad turned 79!!!
I was even able to talk everyone into a big group picture
Saturday morning Rob and I made it over to the Town North YMCA for a workout. I grew up going here and it was like a HUGE reunion. I saw Mrs. Hodge, Loy Shaw (he didn't see me though) and several old friends from High School. Then Rob was off for his study group with some old co-workers. Cooper and I went to visit Aunt Pat.
She had to show off her new TV
When Rob got done he came over too and then we headed to Arlington to meet our friends the Mayfields for dinner. Their little girl Riley showed off some of her toys to Coop. And back to Dallas, where Grandmother & Grandad watched Coop for us while we went to celebrate Danielle's Birthday. It was a Mexican themed party....and I think Jeremiah won the costume prize.
Rob and I were party poopers and didn't dress up...But Zach had a few things Rob could borrow
They are all so young....ROb and I did not last as long as these kiddos
(Birthday girl Danielle, Uncle Zach, Jeremiah & AJ
After what felt like 2 hours of sleep we woke up and met the Callahans and Shaw/Bodwells for some lunch at Celebration. We even had our own little room so the kids could have tons of fun and make tons of noise. Which is always handy when Mark is around (just kidding Mark)
Look at these precious things
(I think Amanda and I win the award for kids with the biggest noggins)
Luke & Kate Bodwell & the Coop
Mark & Jessica just love Coop and he loves them right back!
After lunch we headed over to Lake Highlands to visit Rob's Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mark. Cooper warmed right back up to them and made himself right at home. It was so good to visit with them and catch up. We miss seeing them and are so lucky to have them in our lives.
Uncle Mark is quite the pro with Coop
(guess it helps that he has 4 grandkids with one more on the way)
I had a wonderful Birthday and Birthday Weekend. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in my life. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and hugs!




2 comments:
WOAH lady --- why you making me older than I am? I turned 24....great sister...pff, can't even remember how old I am
Happy Birthday Carolina! Really enjoy seeing your pictures.
Post a Comment