Uncle Paul & Aunt Margaret gave Cooper a Easter gift and we already had it. So Cooper and I headed to Target to exchange it and he picked out this train set. Here he is showing Grandmother his new toy
Grandad's 79th birthday is next week and we happened to already have his b-day presents ready. Cooper wanted to help him unwrap
Saying goodbye...for now anyways. Hopefully we will see them in Dallas soon.
Rob had off from work on Friday and we had TONS of yardwork to do so Rob's mom, Gigi, was kind enought to come keep Cooper entertained will we worked.Being as Rob and I were knee high in cut grass and mulch I was not able to get any pictures of Coop & Gigi. Then that night our friends Andy & Stacy Rine came over for dinner. Andy & I were Construction Science majors together and we became fast friends and being as I was one of the only girls in the program I quickly latched on to Andy's girlfriend Stacy and we have been friends since. I wish I would have gotten pictures while they were here. Guess my brain was so tired from yardwork.
Saturday morning Cooper & I watched Meg Varner while her parents went to watch her older brother Brody's first soccer game. It was so fun to watch her and Cooper interact. I really don't remember what else we did Saturday...it was a blur.
Rob had to be at work at 1pm on Sunday so we were up bright and early for an early church service. We are still visiting different churches and decided to spend East at First Christian of Norman, which is the church we were married in. Coop got all dressed up and made sure to check out his Easter basket before we left.
Look an Easter sippy cup
And a toothbrush? ...that is a weird Easter basket item
And the Easter Bunny's Grand-parents dropped this one off
(Grandmother & Grandad...he loves the book and bunny)
Of course we had to get some pictures of the boys all dressed up
Cooper is getting pretty good at cracking himself up
and yes...the eybrows made an Easter appearance
Then it was off to the Trails, the golf club we are members of yet this is the 1st time I have been there, for Easter Brunch. The food was very yummy and it was good to spend some time just the 3 of us.
Cooper was very thirsty when we got there and had to use his new cup
even the Easter Bunny showed up
After lunch...it was Easter Egg Hunting Time!!!
Cooper found 4 eggs...actually he found 5 eggs but this ruthless older kid snatched this one right out from under him. I mean check out this picture....Cooper is so cute and the other kids grubby little hands reached out there and stole it!
It's ok mom let me go show Addison all the ones I did get
Here is the only picture I could get of Cooper and our friend Addison.
After a very long nap (well for Cooper) I finished the rest of the yard work, it was off to Easter dinner with Jenny and Jeremiah. Cooper and I had a little time to kill beforehand though so we took a stroll around campus. OU always has beautiful landscaping, and the tulips this year did not dissapoint. Cooper loved running everywhere.
He even took a seat in the flower beds....can you tell the back of his pants?
While at the union...Cooper found this!
and a couple of steps over was one for our good friend Steph
Then it was off to meet AJ & J on Campus Corner for some Easter Burgers. I think it should be a new tradition.
Check out the easter goodies from AJ
We LOVE these TWO!!!!!
After a LOOOOONG day Coop needed a good long warm bath....and of course he had to try out the new towel AJ gave him....
My motorboatin' Moose
(or swamp donkey as Pops refers to them)

1 comment:
what a fun day! i love the toothbrush in the basket! we had fun at the trails and i'm sad we didn't get more pictures of the kids together...it was pretty much chaos though! let's get together soon!
Post a Comment