We had a doctors appointment this morning and before I post the pictures of his birthday bash I thought I would fill everyone in on his stats
Name: Cooper Layne Cunningham
Age: 1
Head: 19" (93%)
Height: 31 1/2" (93%)
Weight: 25lbs 1 oz (81%)
Favorite Food: Grilled Cheese, Grapes & Bananas
Activities: "Cruising" minutes from taking his 1st step, Eating real food, rolling around the room, babbling, trying to say "dog", laughing at himself and Pete & Toby, air travel (this year he has been to Maui, Canada, New England, North Carolina & Houston), moving into his new room
Favorite People: well not really people but Pete and Toby
So like I mentioned before we threw a little party for Cooper at our new house and it was a success. We decorated it all up in Red & Blue
AJ had this short made for me!!!!
We wanted everyone to know it was Cooper's 1st Birthday when they got to the door
And in case anyone forgot who the party was for we reminded them on the drink table.
Here is the "grown-up" cake & Cooper's cake
Almost ready to blow out my candle
And he is off....I have not let him have any cake until this one. I wanted to make sure it was his first taste of "heaven"

No comments:
Post a Comment