She did reward me though by taking me over to a Halloween lunch at the McLaughlin's were I got to meet two really CUTE girls Emma & Ellie. There mommy's made them dress up too. Look how cute we are. (It is always nice to be the only boy)
When we got home mom and I walked over to the Stearman's so I could visit on of my good buddies Nolan. I was very confused though because he looked more like a monkey.
My Gigi stayed with me all week while me dad was in Chicago so that my mom could get some stuff done. Friday night after all my excursions mom and dad packed me up in the pick-up and took off for Oklahoma City. I felt like we drove all night...but I did really great and slept the entire way. When I woke up I was with Gigi and Cappie. Mom and Dad headed to Norman for the OU game on Saturday. I spent the day with the Grandparents and got to see my cousin Sophie...she sure is going to teach me some cool things!
We had to wake up early on Sunday though to head home. Now mom and dad are on there own. No more grandparents to help them out at home. So far so good though. Mom keeps me busy during the day and dad spends as much time as he can when he isn't working


No comments:
Post a Comment