Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Months Today

I have highjacked mom's computer cause I want to tell you all how awesome it is to be two months old now. Here are the joys of being a Two Month Old

1. I officially weigh 14lbs now. Basically putting me in the 95% percentile
2. I am 2 ft long as of yesterday.
3. I can smile at my mom & dad now when they make funny faces at me.
4. I almost fit into my Chuck Taylor's now
5. Dr. Randles said it won't be long until I can have rice cereal (my mom isn't quite ready for me to be that old yet)
6. I am pretty much sleeping through the night
7. Pete & Toby seem a little more interested in me
8. Pretty soon I won't be the baby of the Tailgating Sooners. We have 5 more on the way.
9. My first Christmas is a little over a month away
10. I LOVE TUMMY TIME NOW (see below)

3 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Got your cute announcement today! Thanks :)

The Varner Family said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see him on Saturday!

I can't believe he is already sleeping through the night. That is fantastic.

And...when I read that there are 5 more babies on the way that just seems crazy even thought I know it is true!

Anonymous said...

coop could be a bobble head toy

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS