Monday, November 17, 2008

Georgetown or BUST

I had my final check up appointment today and we brought Cooper to meet Dr. Lo. Look how cute Coop looks in these scrubs.


This weekend Coop and I went with Jill and Nolan to visit Kauli & Colton in Georgetown. The boys all did awesome. Because Kauli & Tristan are still working on their house her good friend Teague offered up her house for the 4 of us. It was perfect the boys got to hang out with her 5 month old girl Riley. They had all the toys and gear we ever could have wished for.

We had such a good time..we made it all around the Georgetown Square & the Round Rock Outlet Malls. Cooper is changing so much and I can't wait until all our kids can play together.

all packed up and ready to go


Tristan taking care of all the boys


Colton checking out Cooper


Tristan and all the ladies out to dinner


Hanging out with Riley at the Sosh house


Shopping til we drops


Snuggled in the sling

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS