So Tuesday night I officially worked my last shift at Williams Sonoma....at least until December. Hopefuly my hubby will write me a good Dr.'s note :). Rob and I topped off the night buy buying way to much stuff. I of course figuring "we better get it now with my discount". My list to do before Cooper gets here is getting shorter. The major things left are
- finalizing Cooper's college fund
- setting up a photographer
- organizing mine & my Nana's pictures
- sell the Mustang
- wash baby clothes (thanks mom for offering to do this while you are in town)
- Cleaning out my kitchen cabinets
- all the crap at work
Maybe Pete and Toby can help with the cleaning stuff.
Our roomates are moving out this weekend. Zach & Jenny found a house and so Boss & Jenny will be moving out this weekend. I think Toby is going to go through a depression once Boss leaves they have really enjoyed each others company. Check them out here on the porch.
I am going to miss having Jenny at the house. It is nice to have the company while Rob is at work and she loves are pups so much it is always reassurring when I know she is with them. She is going to be the best Auntie Jenny ever!!!
Well I guess I have wasted enought time at work today on personal stuff.
ONE MORE WEEK AND MY MOM WILL BE HERE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment