Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shower Season

Tomorrow is Friday..thank goodness. I am headed to OKC with my sister, Grandmother, & Aunt Karen for my very 1st Baby Shower. I am super excited. It is going to be held at Rob's cousin Shannon's house and her little girl Sophie will be there. We haven't gotten to see her in a while so I am very anxious about seeing how much she has changed.

It is almost 5pm and I should be finishing up my work day but I am delirous and really want to go to sleep. It is very hot here and I have tons of yard work to do. Tomorrow Rob's job is to find some guys to weed our back flower beds. So then I can post a picture of my flowers.

This weeks goal is to find a photographer for Cooper when he gets here. I have found some good leads but (as my Dad would day) boy howdy Dallas Photographers are expensive.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS