Friday, July 11, 2008

This weekend

So tonight is the first reunion event. Seems funny to me, I hardly got any offers to help out with anything until yesterday....just venting. I think it is going to be fun though. I am excited to see people. I wonder what Rob is going to think of the WTW people. I think it will remind him of Midwest City quite a bit.

I am taking a half day at work today to make sure I have all my stuff together. Kauli, Lauren & Jill have all pitched in some nice memorabilia for decorations so I think everything will look ok.

Plus I was supposed to work on Sunday at Williams Sonoma but Alesia (so awesome) called me yesterday and said she would cover it! So the good news is I will be able to rest on Sunday. Plus maybe I will post some pictures from this weekend.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS