Monday, July 6, 2015

January is Here

January got away from us. We tried to get out and do more adult things. But I really don't know how adult you can get when you hang out with people like this.
 We spent a lot of time with the Varners making Disney plans. And playing dress up in Gabby's new costumes.
 
 The kids rediscovered our board games. She didn't quite understand the point of putting the card on your forehead so you can't see it.
 Ruthie joined the I am going to take my socks off every morning and chew on them. So I had to figure out how to get them dry before school drop off.  
 Coop got to try out the new Hey Day lanes at Aiden O's birthday party. These two soccer buddies enjoyed getting celebrate with Aiden.
 And Cooper thought it was so cool getting to play video games with these 1st graders from school.
 So we tried to be good friends and offered to watch the Varner kids so they could go on a date.
 They literally only left for an hour and then came back saying they wanted to play dots.
 Ruthie realized there was a party going on downstairs and join the fun
 
 
 Basketball season started.
 It was awesome to see how much they had changed and improved from last year.
 She started climbing higher and getting braver.
 I got to tag along on the Elves field trip to the Library.
 And Will Spurlock decided he wanted my and Gabby to sit with him.
 So excited G and Alice will be at Monroe together for Kindergarten in a couple years.
 So long story here. Rob went to Reno to go to FNAWS with my mom and dad. He ended up winning two rifles in the raffles. Well when my parents showed up at the house they had a box for me. Rob apparently won something for me....yep that's right a fur coat! and by won he means he was the highest bidder at the auction. "It was a heck of a deal" as my dad said. Guess I need to figure out where to wear this fur coat.
 Neely joined us for tea one afternoon.
 And Hunter hung out for a good time 
 I don't want to forget these chubby legs.
 We love Star Skate Parties!!
 Gran and Pops got here later than usual this year. But it didn't take long for these two to pair up.
 MEg sent some art home for Ruthie. I couldn't figure out what a couple of items on sticks were and then Jenny realized they must be "Angry Eyebrows"
 
 Georgia loved her Thursday drop ins so she got to visit with Gus.
 Late in January we finally did Christmas with my family. AJ and Uncle J had got Georgia this Anna and Elsa crown and cape. W caught her in telling herself in the middle of the room "I'm a real princess now". It was everything Jenny had wished it would be. She insisted on sleeping in it.
And then everywhere else afterwards.
 
 I just love this one when she is all clean.
 Georgia got to celebrate Meg's Birthday at her art party. She was the youngest one there.
 She did a great job though!!
 
 Check out her masterpiece.
 
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS