I am embarrassed at how far behind I am at blogging. We had a wonderful March...it was truly Madness around here.
Rob had the bright idea of buying a table at the Oklahoma Safari Club dinner. These 3 lovely couples as well as my parents sat through a very interesting dinner while we witnessed Rob in all his auction glory. We came home with several items and a dove hunt to Argentina and an Antelope hunt in New Mexico. Why he won't bid on luxury spa trips I just don't know.
Miss Gabby had the kids and when we got home they were fast asleep in their fort in the gameroom.
With Toby guarding them
oooh my this makes my heart flutter.
and this one too!
Rob is raising money for Young Life and he received this note from my Grandmother. I wanted to make sure we kept it forever. I love that woman.
Libbi sent this wonderful picture of these 4 sweet boys on their field trip to the "Omni-flex"
These two had a little too much fun at Hudson's birthday party
We could only stay 30 minutes but they managed to spend a small fortune in this wind tunnel machine.
Cooper snuggles as often as I will let him
and Gabby enjoys her sweets as often as I will let her indulge.
she has become quite the "little mother". She has named all of her dolls Stella and she tries to bring one along with her all the time.
She sat so peacefully with me at our Ash Wednesday service. She can be quiet every once in a while.
Coops buddy Henry came over after school one day and Coop insisted on snapping picture proof.
Toby is missing Pete...we all are but he is taking it hardest.
Ruthie and I stopped by after my 6 week check up to bring Rob a snack
Cooper chose to serve up his snack this way.
Coop has really taken to his bike finally. He came up with this contraption to give Toby a little exercise.
He has a little Hammett engineer in him
We celebrated Gigi's birthday and Cooper had his first ever root beer float.
He loved it!
We hope Gigi loved her dinner and her Birthday.
Cooper has been wanting a Mohawk like Henry's. He is getting there.
One evening Cooper was at Gigi's and we just had the girls. We walked up to Orange Tree for some Frozen Yogurt. Gabby wanted to walk back the whole way.
Miss Ruthie is starting to show her big blue eyes off as often as possible.
AJ asked us to come and help her pick out some flowers for her house. Gabby kept calling herself the "Flower Princess". She sang songs for all of the customers at the nursery.
Cooper got to go to a bowling birthday party. He bowled 2 spares and a strike.
Gigi was nice enough to entertain these twinkies while I got my hair cut.
Coops angry eyebrows.
We were able to go out for an adult dinner at a new cool restaurant downtown called Park House.
I even partaked in some beverages...well A beverage.
I love these ladies.
and their hubbies too.
One night when Rob was working we headed over to the Boyds for dinner. Gabby had to show Neely her baby sister.
Cooper needed a haircut but wanted to make sure the top stayed long. He was giving me the thumbs up.
He loves going to the barber.
and he loves his new do.
The March Madness didn't stop here.



No comments:
Post a Comment