The night before we left for Canada it was skit night in Norman. Basically all the sororities on campus perform their skits for Rush as a type of dress rehearsal for all their alumni and parents. So my little legacy Gabby and I headed over to the house to meet Katie, Jaynie & Jack to check it out. We got to see Erin, Halle, & Addie too!
After the show the kiddos ate some yummy cookies. Luckily Jaynie was willing to share with Gabby. Then Katie and I took them upstairs to check out our old room.
Rumor has it they are getting rid of skits in the next few years so I am so glad we could take our girls before they end them.
We met Rob & Joe at Ted's for some yummy mexican food. The kids were great. They don't get to see eachother very often but they have no problem catching up!

No comments:
Post a Comment