April is a busy weekend for the Hammett Family. 3 of us celebrate birthdays and they are all within 5 days of each other. It just so happened that Grandmother and Grandad were going to be in town the weekend of my birthday for a College of engineering meeting so we had an impromptu birthday dinner for Grandad (April 9th), AJ (April 10th) and me (April 15th)
Gabby LOVED the corn on the cob
Just like her big brother
AJ and Gran insisted on sitting by this sweet thing.
Always a pleasure to have these two visiting.
I share a birthday month with two of my favorite people!
We let Grandad make the first wish!
While I was cleaning the kitchen Georgia forgot her manners and decided to use her feet to play on the table. If you spend very much time with her you will see this foot is like a 3rd arm for her.
After baths I let Cooper watch a little TV while I got Georgia dressed and within 5 minutes this is what I found. We must have worn him out.
It was the perfect birthday dinner!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment