Gran, Pops, Papa Jerry & Nana must be very dissappointed in my lack of blogging lately. So I apologize. I also failed at getting very many pictures this year at Thanksgiving but here we go. Uncle Zach came to Norman Wednesday night. Aunt Jenny and I spent the afternoon and evening baking rolls and pies and all kinds of other goodies. Rob worked the 8a-5p shift so AJ and Uncle Zach helped me get the kiddos dressed up and we all headed to Arcadia for Thanksgiving at Gigi & Cappy's house.
Cooper would only sit still for a couple of seconds but that meant I got a picture with my baby girl.
Gigi is an excellent card maker and she made this AWESOME banner. I think I may have to commission something for our next party.
First things first Cooper had to show off his truck to Uncle Zach.
He drove around the house so many times (Zach chasing him) that the car ran out of batteries. Zach must have been exhausted but her was miling the whole time.
The twins also celebrated their 1st Thanksgiving. I just love them.
After this point I gave up trying to get pictures and now I am regretting it but I can't go back right? We got home around 4:30 and Rob was already home. No time for his Thanksgiving dinner. Do you think this is enough food for 4 people?
On facebook everyone was updating their status everyday for something they are thankful for. I did not keep up so I wanted to list 30 things I am thankful for.
1. Beautiful healthy children whose smiles make everyday better than the last
2. My husband who I don't tell often enough....is the love of my life and I there is no one I would rather spend forever with
3. 2 beautiful pups (Pete & Toby)- for the last 3 years you have tolerated are neglect and still love us unconditionally
4. My in-laws…..as if Rob wasn’t enough God also gave me you!
5. Mom & Dad…are they not the coolest parents ever.
6. Grandmother…I am you 50 years younger. I hope I am half as giving and gracious as you.
7. Great Neighbors…not only is our home perfect but our neighbors are even better
8. McFarlin UMC…from the CDO , to Seekers, to my UMW group
9. Fountain Diet Cokes…you also make my day better than the last
10. Coco-loco’s …still my soul mates
11. Our TGS family
12. Family members that actually like us enough to come crash at our house
13. my 1st job at Khov….I met some wonderful people because of you and they have changed my life (love you Danni & Randi)
14. Epsilon Alpha and the friendships that it gave me
15. 2000 Snow Days- still the best 4 days of college EVER!!!
16. My kids God-parents
17. Our bounces houses ability to babysit children
18. My bathtub…the best investment in our remodel
19. Sikanni River…aka God’s Country
20. Am still so thankful Jill Bass came to OU with me, I wouldn’t be here, married to perfect match and cuddling my kiddos if you hadn’t gone through that adventure with me
21. My friends kids…from Meg’s love for Rob, Jack Bodwells fire engine red hair and Guiliana’s Thanksgiving video. I can’t wait to dance at all of your weddings.
22. Mont Swirls
23. Disney movies
24. Sunday nights at the Caram’s
25. The Norman YMCA
26. My grandfathers. Grandad you still inspire me every day and Papa who I miss dearly
27. Nana, you are still the most kind woman I have ever known
28. Rob’s ability to raise one eyebrow
29. Maui
30. Jesus Christ (Psalm 13:5)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment