Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BIG Plane!

Last week I was at the Y working out when our friend Scott called. He was up at the Norman Airport checking out this B-17 bomber they had there for viewing. At least once a day Cooper mentions how he wants to "Go fly in a Big Plane with Pops". We had seen it flying around town for a few days so I ran home and grabbed the kids because we just knew Cooper would be so excited.
 Cooper and Gus and their Dads! (this was the only picture I got where Cooper wasn't jumping up and down with excitement)
 I still can;t figure out how they all fit in there.
 Dads, sons and pinups!

Cooper just climbed on in.
What a cute toosh!

 Rob had the camera after this point. He said Cooper was very into everything.
I am still trying to figure out how Scott didn't lose his head in there.
Its hard to imagine all the brave men who flew in these defending our country. All I can say is Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is why they call them the "Greatest Generation" 
 This was the face Rob got when he tried to explain that they weren't actually going to get to fly in the BIG Plane.
The temperature dropped about 20 degrees while they were in there so we didn't get to stick around too much longer but I am so glad we got to see it.
Shout out to Scott for filling us in on this! It was definitely worth the $5.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS