Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family, Friends & Football...oh my!

This weekend was another home football game and that meant more friends and family came to visit.
Mark & Jessica Callahan came and spent the weekend with us. Jessica and I were pledge sisters and we love hanging out with her and her hilarious husband Mark. I forgot to get the picture of us four.
But here is a great one of Jessica and I with Katie at the tailgate!

Saturday night we had a houseful. One of my "other" mom's Mrs. Hodge (Jennifer's mom) came to town with her best friend Jeri and Jennifer's sister Kristin. Mrs. Hodge had a blast feeding Cooper! We stayed up late talking about how bummed we are that we are missing Jennifer's entire pregnancy.

Jenny and I are the only two Houser/Hammett grandkids to go to OU the rest of them....that's right they are Aggies. Our cousin Melissa drove all the way from college station to come cheer on her Aggies. Of course the game was pretty dominated by the Sooners, but it was great to see her. She is so grown up....and beautiful.

We had everyone over for breakfast Sunday morning. Somehow I pulled off cooking for everyone.
Here is a "family" picture. As you can tell Grandmother and Grandad had to come show off OU to Melissa as well.


Sunday night we had our weekly dinner with the Caram's. We usually eat at their house but we decided to go to Hideaway Pizza instead. So I put Coop in his new Sikanni River fleece and figured he could do a little marketing for his Gran & Pops.
Here is a picture of Coop eating with the guys!


Rob has to work the next two weekends so this past weekend was his last "football" weekend. I know he is going to miss it!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS