The weather got beuatiful here on Friday and so I knew the weekend was going to be good. Friday night we met the Varner's and Kovash's for dinner and then we took all the kids trick-or-treating on our street. (see previous post)
Saturday mornign Rob went to play golf with some of the guys while Cooper and I hung out with Grandmother and Grandad here at the house. We got some great pictures out in the yard. Sitting in his red chair.
I think Cooper looks just like my dad "Pops" in these pictures.
Especially in this picture (if you know my dad you will recognize the curls in the back)
Toby and Cooper are checking out who just pulled into the driveway.
It was GRANDAD back from visiting a friend
Grandmother wanted a picture from the back. Look how well Coop posed for her.
His new favorite thing to do it clap
.JPG)
Our trees are beautiful right now and Coop has discovered he likes the taste of leaves.
.JPG)
Our trees are beautiful right now and Coop has discovered he likes the taste of leaves.
One of the biggest highlights of the weekend was having lunch with an old friend Valerie and her new fiance Brandon. Valerie is one of my best friend from growing up (Kauli's) best friends from college. She is so fun and we always had a blast when I would go see Kauli in Austin. Her fiance went to OU so they try and come to some of the games...hopefully we will get to meet for lunch whenever they come.
.JPG)
Of course we had our normal tailgate. The weather was beautiful and there were quite a few kiddos.
.JPG)
Of course we had our normal tailgate. The weather was beautiful and there were quite a few kiddos.
Playing in the leaves by the Tailgate Tent
.JPG)
I love this one of Brody and Sterling it looks like they are planning something fun

Lauren Margaret totally snuck a kiss on Cooper's cheek. He doesn's look to happy but I bet he will in a few years.
I love this one of Brody and Sterling it looks like they are planning something fun
Lauren Margaret totally snuck a kiss on Cooper's cheek. He doesn's look to happy but I bet he will in a few years.
(Meg Varner, Cooper, Hudson Kovash, Lauren Margaret Lee, back row: Brody Varner & Sterling Kovash)
Some of us ladies and kiddos came back to the house for the game and spent most of our time watching the kids play instead of football.
Brandon, Allison & Lauren Margaret Lee all spent Saturday night with us. It was like a giant sleepover.
Brandon, Allison & Lauren Margaret Lee all spent Saturday night with us. It was like a giant sleepover.

1 comment:
That first picture is classic! Coop looks like such a big boy just hanging out in his chair!! Loved the skunk pics too!!
Post a Comment