Tuesday, October 6, 2009

House Guests

Last week our good friends The Varner's became our first dinner guest at the new house. We grilled steaks and ate on the back patio. Cooper had a ton of fun having his friends Brody and Meg over.

In fact I caught Meg trying to "mac" on Cooper on a blanket in the back yard.


Brody totally thought we had this concrete wall built just for him and his Monster Trucks! We will just let him keep thinking that.


Of course I had to snuggle with Cooper and Meg a little.


We are looking forward to having the Varner's and tons of other friends over for dinner in all the years to come!

I just had to stick in this picture...after the Varner's left we got Coop all cleaned up and put him in his new PJ's. By the look on his face I think he loved them.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS