Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Great-"Grandmother" and Uncle Z Rock

Cooper had some visitors Monday night and Tuesday. His Uncle Zach, Zach's girlfriend Danielle and Grandmother came to spend the night with Cooper.

Cooper absolutely had a blast with everyone. He showed off his crawling and cruising skills and even talked a little for them. Coop's two words so far are "dog" and "ball". Although Grandmother and I swear he said "Red".

Monday night we took everyone to eat at the new Iron Starr Bar-b-que in Norman. Coop is such a flirt. If we get him to ham it up anymore we just may get our meals paid for by the restaurant.


Uncle Zach was in charge of putting Cooper to bed.

The next morning Grandmother volunteered for breakfast duty.

We had a pretty lazy Tuesday. But once we got up and moving we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Uncle Zach got some cool pictures but he is going to have to send them to us.

Danielle bought Cooper the perfect "Coop-size" pumpkin


Grandmother treated us to our pumpkins. I was having a "blonde" day and didn't bring cash. Thank you Grandmother....our front porch looks very festive thanks to you.


Gran sent Coop this "hoot" shirt. I figured it was a perfect pumpkin patch shirt.

Afterwards we toured around campus corner a bit. tried to taste the awesome cupcakes at Cookies n Cards but they were out. Guess that was the calorie god reminding me a didn't need them.
Of course we had to make a trip to Charleston's for dinner. It isn't a visit from Grandmother unless we go there.
Thanks Zach, Danielle and Grandmother for coming to visit. Please come up more!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the glimpses of your "new life" in Norman. Of course I cannot wait to survey all of your home improvements in person. The pictures were awe-inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Oh,I miss Charlestons with Grandmother & Grandad. Looks like ya'll had a fun visit.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS