Monday, August 31, 2009

NYC 2009!

So I apologize that my blogs are so few and far between. WE STILL ARE NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!! and I don't have a fast enough internet connection to upload pictures. So I will try and get some new blogs posted this week while I am at the house with the painter. (yes, we already have internet here we just aren't living here yet).

Two days after Coop and I got back from Canada, Rob and I went to New York City. Our good friend Matt Pollock was turning 30 and his wife Ashley pulled off the best surprise ever. She planned a trip to NYC and several of his friends showed up tp surprise him. We are so thankful Ashley asked us to join them on this trip. Here are a few pictures.


Matt & Rob acting like a couple on the subway


We ate at this Pizza place as soon as we got there and Ashley and I spotted Maks from Dancing with the Stars walking by.


Rob & I on the "Top of the Rock" (Rockefeller Plaza)
Ashley and I on our way to go shopping


Lunch at Tavern on the Green


Steak Dinner at the Famous Peter Lugers


All the guys waiting in line for the Yahnkees Game

Surprise announcement at the Yankees Game


We had such a good time. No worries though Cooper was safe and sound in Arcadia with his Gigi. He will have to wait until next time to go with us. Maybe we can take the kiddos since Matt & Ashley are expecting there first in March!!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS