Top Ten Reasons I Like When Mom Goes Back to Work
10) I got to sleep in with dad....his snoring really soths me to sleep
9) All morning it was just us guys at home and we did guy things. Pete, Toby, Dad & I all watch Sportscenter all morning
8) Dad always gives me milk when I want it. He doesn't like to hear me cry
7) I get extra time on my playmat while Dad is chatting on the OU message boards
6) We got to watch the movie Bloodsport for the 3rd time on TNT
5) Mom called every hour to check and make sure Dad & I were behaving...I mean come on does she think we can't take care of ourselves. I guess she missed me
4) Gigi showed up and lunch time & dad left with Uncle Zach...guess what that means (I get SPOILED)
3) It's bath night!...I love bath night especially when Gigi is here
2) Because it was Dad's birthday we went out to dinner and Great-Grandad made all his funny faces & noises at me and I drooled all over his hands
and
#1- When mom got home she told me she LOVED ME 100 times...how could you not miss this face


1 comment:
I'm glad it's working out. It is SOOOO hard for the mommy to leave, but all the while the baby is chilling out and having a good time. How unfair is that?
Post a Comment