Thursday, December 11, 2008

Foreigners

So Coop met his first Foreigners this weekend. The Krieg's were supposed to be here Friday night so Coop got all dressed up in his gameday gear to go over to the Hodge's to watch the Big XII Championship and wait for them. Turns out the flight was delayed so we ended up going home before they got there. But the Sooner's won of course so Rob is on his way to Miami come January.



But the next day Jennifer and Kelly finally made it in from Bahrain. They even brought Coop his first Rugby Jersey and it had Kelly & Rob's favorite number, #4.

Jennifer brought tons of Cashmere Pashmina's home and had a "Pashmina Party". They were so pretty I broke the bank buying them. After the party we rushed home for Coop's 3 month pictures (I am not going to post them all so I don't spoil our Christmas card) But I have to say he is pretty much the cutest. (Thanks Jill for the photo recommendation)


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS