1. It is OU/texas weekend. So I better do a load of Red clothes
2. Jeff "Bone" is coming to town. Please say a prayer that he doesn't show up with "M"-Cat. He always comes down for the big weekend. I think he a Rob really miss each other (Rob and Jeff that is)
3. Cooper gets to meet most of the Tailgating Sooners. In fact we are expecting the arrival of the Varner's any minute.
4. I actually was able to get Rob to give Pete & Toby a bath
5. Those of you that were at our house last year met my sisters dog Boss. Well he is a year older and a year bigger now.


Boss 2007 Boss 2008
6. I will probably be husband-less from Friday night to Sunday afternoon.
7. Rob can start on my next "honey do" list.
I have more to add but Cooper calls.....BOOMER SOONER!!

No comments:
Post a Comment