Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rob has finally become an ADULT

So everyone already knows OU lost. And while I sat at Ted & Rikki's house trying to decide if Rob was going to make me give Cooper back (he is very superstitious and I figured he would think Coop was unlucky now). Rob was officially growing up. He came home sad but still in a good mood. He said it's not so bad to lose the game when you get to come home to Cooper!!!!


THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE...I have officially found the ultimate cure for Rob's "Gameday" whoas...just have a kid and he forgets all about it.


I must add though that he hasn't shut up about how wonderful the Deep Fried Bacon was at the Fair (Yuck!)


Here is how Cooper felt after the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS