Monday, September 1, 2008

It has begun

So Saturday Cooper attended his first Official tailgate with the Tailgating Sooners Group. For those of you who may be confused we have an official group called Tailgating Sooners. It is a bunch of our friends from college and we all get together every game to tailgate. Each game a different person or couple "host". This week was our turn, we brought bar-b-que from Mr. Spriggs in Midwest City with Matt Allen. It was a lot of fun. I probably should not have driven up to Norman, being that I am 38 weeks pregnant but Cooper needed to start the season out right!

Go ahead I know I am huge!!! And don't worry I did not actually go to the game, instead I went to the Varner's to watch the game.

BOOMER SOONER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

IT was good to see you Carolina! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery! See you again soon!

Lou Houser said...

Hi Carolina and Rob,
I have really enjoyed viewing your blog periodically and it has kept me feeling tuned in with all the fun and excitement while you are waiting for Cooper! I hate that we had to miss your shower a few weeks back. Mark and Nana really enjoyed getting to see you the other night at Bob and Pat's house. We love you both very much and can't wait to hear the news of Cooper's arrival!

Love, Lou

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS