Monday, September 15, 2008

The Home Stretch

So we are definitely on the homestretch. Friday 9/19 is our official due date. We went in last Thursday for our appointment and Dr. Lo offered to do a "trial labor" on Sat. 9/13 but Rob and I elected to pass. The swelling in my legs is so bad I think she just felt sorry for me. Out next appointment is this Thursday so hopefully there will be more progress.

I thought it might be fun to post the TOP TEN REASONS COOPER CAN COME NOW

10. His room is ready...in fact it is beyond ready. So ready I mess it up and then clean it up again
9. The dogs are getting tired of waiting...they seem to have extra energy this week and no reason to get excited yet
8. Every time my sister answers the phone she thinks I am calling to tell her I am in labor
7. I can't concentrate on work anymore. Every morning I walk into the office the first comment is always..."no baby yet?"
6. My cravings for a REALLY good margarita are getting worse and worse by the minute.
5. We are quickly running out of toilet paper because I have to get up so many times during the night.
4. My maternity leave starts Thursday
3. My mom is here now (and I should note she is crutch free)
2. The rest of Rob's shifts this week are at Parkland so if and when I go into labor he can definitely be there
1. Just because....well you know because Rob & I can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reason #11-We can't wait to meet him.

Reason #12-Brody, Sterling, and Jaynie are dying for their newest playmate to be here!

Jessica N. said...

I need more scoop. Anybody here yet??

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS