Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Family of 5

I realized on the day Ruthie turned 2 months old I didn't have one picture of the 5 of us as a family. Ironically I saw a post for a fundraiser for a MOPS group offering mini sessions one Saturday and the very talented Tiffany Roberts who took Ruthie's newborns just happened to be one of the photographers. We got there a little early and Gran snapped a few snapshots.
Cooper is kind of into "posing" these days.
 He will always be my first baby.....I love him more and more everyday.
And then Tiffany did her magic. She captured their personalities so well.
 
 This will forever be one of my favorites
 Finally the Cunningham 5!!
 The sweetest big brother ever.  
 
 
 Daddies girls
 Pockets full of posies.
 Whenever Rob and I hug the kids always run up and say "Family Hug". I know it won't last forever so I will enjoy it while I can.
Thank you Tiffany for once again capturing our memories on camera.
 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS