Cooper had his school Christmas Party last week and I was the "homeroom" mom. Look at all the cute gifts under the class tree!
I tried to do healthy holiday snack...holiday cut outs of cheese, grapes, and holiday marshmellows.
After snacks the kids did an impromtu Christmas pageant for us. His favorite part was Jingle Bells...he goes crazy with the bells.
And he sang his little heart out whenever you say "Hey"!
He even had to switch out to a different kind of bell.
And we wish you a Merry Christmas!
And my favorite Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I wish I had memorized all the moves to this one so I could do them with him.
Everyone brought a gift and took their turns going to pick one out. Cooper got this beautiful gold bag!
And inside this nifty doodle toy!
It was great party and he had tons of fun!!! School is out until after the New Year and he is missing it (so am I :))

No comments:
Post a Comment