Monday, May 31, 2010

Bathing Beauties

A couple of weeks ago the Varners came over for dinner and a swim. The weather was beautiful the pool was warm and the company couldn't be better. It was exactly why we love our backyard so much. Rob grilled some burgers and Bryson made his famous beans.
Rob picked up some life jackets for the kiddos.
Meg loved modeling hers.
Brody jumped right in
Welcome to the Varner "Gun Show"

This guy is really hilarious
Bad picture of me but Coop has to make the blog. He loved his 1st ice pop
The Big Boys!
We are so lucky to have such great friends with great kiddos. I think we really won Brody over with the pool. I think he will ask to come back over to swim!

1 comment:

Ilena said...

I LOVE the pictures! I will have to get copies. Brody loved you guys way before the pool (maybe when Rob introduced him to Transformers) but you get tons of bonus points for the awesome pool! Thanks for having us over and for letting us swim last week too!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS