We had a very eventful weekend. The 5 of us (Rob, Caro, Coop, Pete & Toby) all headed to OKC. But not before Aunt Pat watched Cooper for a few hours while I worked out with my trainer (whick was the reason why I could hardly walk for days). Coop love Aunt Pat, she makes him smile!
So we hurried to OKC to spend the weekend there. Friday morning Rob & I had an appointment in Norman to have the house we have a contract on inpsected. We left Cooper at his Gigi's and as usual he had a blast.
When we got back we went and had a dinner with the whole family at Charleston's. All the guys posed for a quick pic outside. (Coop, Rob, Bradley, Rick (Cappy) & Justin)
Rob's stepsister Shelly and her fiance Justin just built a house in Edmond so of course we had to swing by and check it out. They moved their stuff in the next day but Cooper loved hanging out in the furniture-free living room and talked to everyone.
Gigi's Garden Club sent her these beautiful flowers in honor of Grandma Delong!
Saturday morning Rob and I headed to Tulsa to celebrate the marriage of Matt Wilson & Tara High. Matt was one of Rob's pledge brothers and is currently doing his surgery residency at Bethesda in Maryland. Here are the guys: Rob, Steven, Wade, Matt Wilson, Nick, Mallen, Brandon & Mike (Ted had to get little Sally home...so he missed the picture)
And the celebration continued...we left OKC Sunday morning so we could make it in time for Nolan Mager's 1st Birthday. I have know his mommy Jill since first grade and now Nolan & Cooper will be able to say they have known eachother FOREVER. Happy 1st Birthday Nolan Lucas! We love you.
Jill & me and "our boys"
So this was the cutest thing ever...Jill's neice Kate liked giving Cooper his pacifer and bottle. She was a good babysitter!
Cooper didn't much like the birthday hat.
Nolan LOVED his cake!!!
After the party Aunt Jenny met us and off we went to have Coop's 6-month pictures taken (even though he is almost 8-months). I promise to post them soon.
After the party Aunt Jenny met us and off we went to have Coop's 6-month pictures taken (even though he is almost 8-months). I promise to post them soon.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALLOWING US TO CELEBRATE WITH THEM THIS WEEKEND.

No comments:
Post a Comment