Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Many Adventures of Cooper Cunningham April 2009

So Mama Caro hasn't been very good about posting this month. It has been a VERY busy few weeks so I thought I would fill everyone in.
As you can tell from my previous post Cooper had an awesome Easter. When we got back to daycare on Monday we discovered that he had done some crafting at school. He loves wearing the ears he made!
So I turned the big 29 on the 15th. Yep that means I am in my thirtieth year. Hard to believe, time has flown by. For my birthday my wonderful husband treated me to a facial and a nights stay at the posh Hotel Zaza in uptown. Our room was really nice and it was great to sleep through the night. He even took me to eat at Del Frisco's (thanks Grandmother & Grandad for the gift card for Rob on X-mas). Here is a snapshot I took of our room. Of course we couldn't leave Cooper home alone so his favorite person Aunt Jenny watched him. We realized we had forgotten our gift card at home so we had to swing by and pick it up. I walked in to find Cooper eating a teething biscuit...he isn't exactly the cleanest eater.
Needless to say Cooper got a bath.
Cooper really loves it when Jenny comes and stays with him. She really spoils him.

Speaking of Spoiling. Cooper's Gigi (Rob's mom) came to Dallas to celebrate my birthday. Of course that meant she got to see Cooper too! He really is "Gigi's Boy" when she is around.

Rob has been working alot of night shifts. So Cooper and I are getting lots of Cooper/Mommy time at night. But luckily we got lots of family time this weekend. Our good friends Wade & Whitney and their two year old Sterling recently moved to Tyler and on March 4th there son Hudson was born. Of course we had to go visit them. And what a great weekend to do it because the Varner's & Pollock's came too.

Hudson looks just like his mommy.
The ladies went shopping once Rob & I got there. This meant we left all the guys with the kiddos. They met us for bar-b-que after a couple fo hours. 9 adults 5 children! Here they all are trying to lug all the kids themselves. It was so good to hang out with everyone. So hard to believe it wasn't that long ago we weren't even legal.
On Sunday my company Scott & Reid helped sponsor the Annual Rise & Shine run in uptown. So we headed home from Tyler early so we could make it. Of course the Schattle's (cousins) and Aunt Pat were there. Rob ran the 5k and Cooper and I walked it with Cousin Carla & Aunt Pat.
Apparantly Aunt Pat is a faster walker than she thought. She came in 2nd place for her age group. GO AUNT PAT!!!
Then there is my awesome Aunt Jenny (AJ). Monday night she took Cooper, Grandmother, Grandad and me all the way to Ft. Worth so I could eat at my favorite restaurant Charleston's. (the only one in Texas is in Ft. Worth) She ROCKS!!!
So many of you may know that we are making the big move to Oklahoma this summer. Rob has taken a position with Baptist Hospital in OKC. We will be making our second trip up I-35 to Norman to house shop this weekend. Our house here in Dallas is on the market and it has been stressful trying to get it sold. Please keep your fingers crossed that we can sell this awesome house. Otherwise known as Cooper Cunningham's first home. I mean come on....one day it will be a historical marker.
So basically this is what Jenny & I found after all this activity.....I think he was a little "Pooped Coop"

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS