Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Face

So tonight I was sitting Coop's in room rocking him to sleep. What a cute and sweet face he has. He is so innocent right now. I am such a lucky mom. It has been a big couple of weeks for him.
  • He started daycare
  • ate his first taste of rice cereal
  • went to Meg's baby shower
  • rode in his dad's new car
  • went to the Safari Club for the first time
  • hung out with Canadians
  • got a cold.
This weekend Cooper gets Christened. A lot of his family is coming..grandparents, aunt, uncles, cousins, friends and godparents. He is such a lucky little guy and when he smiles at you it makes me think he knows it. He is getting over the cold...I think he passed it on to Rob and I.
I promise to post new pictures soon.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS